Thursday, November 26, 2015

Sometimes You are Down


So this week wasn't as good as the other ones. I'll just let you know about how it went.

Tuesday was an alright day, we went and picked up my Visa so know I'm legal here in Germany. In the evening we were dooring some apartments and this one guy came out and starting yelling and swearing at us for no reason. He was so angry and he started shoving us around. It got pretty heated and I thought he was going to start beating us. That was a fun experience and I'll definitely remember that one forever.

Wednesday we had zone training and then I went on exchange with the office. It was my first experience in a four person companionship. That was way good. We got to go teach a lesson to one of their investigators and then Elder Pingel and I taught a new convert a lesson. When we got back to the apartment the other elders made me lasagna for my birthday. 

Thursday we had ticket orders for the whole mission and it was cool to see what goes on in the office. They really run the mission there. Every  thing goes through them and they do so much work. Later that night I went back to Rosenheim and then we got a call from Brajkovic saying that they were getting divorced and that Connie didn't want to get baptized anymore. That was devastating. Because the night before she had her baptismal interview.. Rats..

Friday we had an appointment with Svonimir to see how he was doing and tried to get things sorted out. Then we rode out to Bad Aibling again to meet with Dominik. Time flew with him and we were there for two hours.

Saturday we went and helped sis. Morgner with some garden work and then we came home and did weekly planning. 

Sunday wasn't too special. None of our investigators came to church and we spent our evening dooring but that didn't have much success. It was a crazy week and hopefully next week it'll be better. 

Today Elder Rodgers and I are going hiking somewhere near Brannenburg. So that'll be fun. I hope you're all doing well and may the blessings of the lord be poured out abundantly upon you. I love you all so much and I know the Lord does as well. I know that this is His restored gospel and that I'm bringing people closer to Him. I'll talk to you all next week. Tschüss.


Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment