Tuesday, June 16, 2015

More of the MTC

Hey so I sent some requests for you to be my buddy on drop box so you can see all of my pictures. This week has been so much better. We didn't have to teach Christian again so that's good. And we picked up a new investigator named Marion. She's the sweetest little pea. She's always wanting to help other people and she progressing nicely. I also think we've made a lot of progress with Fabricio. Our last lesson we just talked about prayer and how to get answers to prayers and I know that he was hit with the spirit hard. But he was still hesitant to commit to reading the book of Mormon and praying every day. The German has been coming along great. I'm learning so much more than I ever did in High School. It was pretty sad to have to say goodbye to the two week missionaries that arrived with us. We became really good friends with them. The new two week missionaries are weird and we don't really like them as much. Oh well. Today we went to the LDS bookstore and ordered our MTC t-shirts and sweatshirts. So hopefully they'll get here before we leave. I'm half way done with my stay at the MTC, and it's kind of sad to think about because I love my district. I'll miss them so much but I've got their contact information for after the mission so that we can hang out afterwards. Yup. I'm enjoying myself a ton here. I hope you're all having a great time and are doing OK. I challenge each of you to share your testimony out loud with at least one person.

Today we playing soccer again!! And we get extra time to play. I'm also getting a haircut later today. We went to the temple today and I was able to read my favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon. Alma 17 and 18. It takes about the son's of Mosiah and Ammon. Those are my hero's. I don't really know what to email about because I told you a lot on Sunday. Elder Summers did dislocate his pinky. So that was pretty cool. It's time to go play fußball. Tschüss!!






No comments:

Post a Comment