Tuesday, June 2, 2015

First Letter Home!

Guten tag. I'm just letting you know that I made it here safe and sound. They flight was way fun but when we would descend it would hurt to pop my ears. I got some pretty cool pictures when flying and I didn't lose my baggage. The MTC is awesome here. England is so beautiful. Everything is so green here and it all looks so old. It's interesting to see people driving on the "wrong side" of the road. I think one of the coolest things I've done so far is putting on my name tag. I felt such power when I clipped it onto my jacket. I love my MTC president. He's awesome and nice. None of the Elders going to my mission are too weird which is good. Wow. I didn't know how long it takes to email home. Right, my flight was just lovely. I love taking off. It's like a roller coaster. But after that it's just boring and it takes way too long. I'm glad I only have to fly for that long one more time. this MTC is pretty sweet. I think there are only about 40 missionaries in the whole building. Which is good compared to the thousands that flock to the Provo MTC. It's strange though because the Birmingham mission and the Scotland/Ireland missions go here, but my buddy that left the same day as me and is going to Berlin went to the Provo MTC. I'm so tired though. I don't think I slept at all on the plane. It was too loud and uncomfortable. But at least I get to take a nap today. Then I get some delicious MTC food. I'll have to tell you more on P-day.... Whenever that is... Anyways I'll talk to you guys later. See ya!! Tchüss!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment