Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Merry Old England

Ok so my companion's name is Elder Petty, he's from Washington. The MTC president's name is President Preston. He's a great guy and is super funny. He was a mission president in the Manchester mission. I'm also in the same room with the zone leaders Elder Sorensen and Elder Hale. I'm loving it here so much. I think that my favorite thing here so far is just how green and also how beautiful everything is. It's not super industrialized and the air is so clean. Every morning we get to look out the window and see the sun rising. I like all the food here really so I don't think I have a favorite. Oh, and I think the only thing that I forgot back in America was the package of those little floss things. The schedule is so full and busy here. It's been really hard to get to bed at ten thirty just because there's so much to do and so little time to do it. On our second day of actually being here we had to teach a lesson to one of our investigators in German. It was so hard and hardly anyone speaks any German.That was tough but in our third lesson with her she committed to being baptised!! Woot! I think we're getting a new investigator on Friday. We've been learning so much so fast that one night I struggled to write in my journal because I couldn't think of any words. German or English. My brain was so fried, but I think I've got the hang of it now. I think my favorite days are Sundays and P-days. Sundays are so nice and relaxing peaceful. No classes. We just had meetings and listened to the holy ghost. Today we went to the Preston temple which is right next to the MTC. It's a beautiful temple. But it was kind of small. We're going to the market later today and We need to get some hair cuts. Teaching lessons isn't as bad as I thought it would be because we use these little books that have translated lines for us to use so that's good.



No comments:

Post a Comment